Housley and Associates is a substance use treatment center located in Bentonville, AR.
Get Help from Housley and Associates
An alcohol or drug detox program may be prescribed as the first step of recovery. The detox period should be medically supervised, as withdrawal symptoms are common.
When researching treatment facilities in Bentonville, AR, you should be sure to check all of the reviews and comments written. These treatment alumni comments and reviews will help you learn more about programs offered and amenities, as well as payment options.
Contact Housley and Associates for more information on the addiction treatment services offered.
Is Your Family Waiting For Your Loved One To Want Help Or Hit Bottom?866-525-7904
- Type of Care Offered
- Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
- Recovery Treatment Approaches
- Cognitive behavioral therapy. Patients actively participate in therapy sessions to learn how to modify or replace negative thought patterns. The sessions can include one-on-one therapy, groups, and family involvment.
- Dialectical behavior therapy. A cognitive behavioral treatment approach with two key characteristics: a behavioral, problem-solving focus blended with acceptance-based strategies, and an emphasis on dialectical processes.
- Substance use counseling approach. This short-term treatment involves encouraging individuals to openly discuss their personal experiences which leads to greater self-awareness and an enhanced ability to work through relationship issues.
- Trauma-related counseling. A treatment approach for PTSD clients and other effects of trauma or abuse. Therapy utilizes cognitive behavior techniques that are adapted for the specific needs of these clients.
- Relapse prevention. Relapse prevention utilizes several CBT modalities that help individuals maintain abstinence by changing the maladaptive behaviors that play a role in their addiction.
- Anger management. Seeks to help patients develop strategies to better manage the anger cycle and improve conflict resolution. Also seeks to reduce emotional and physiological responses to anger.
- Brief intervention. Substance abusers who are not yet dependent will benefit from a short-term intervention that consists of one to five sessions.
- Motivational interviewing. A treatment approach that seeks to help a person become motivated to change the behaviors that prevent them from making healthier choices in life. Patients also learn to manage the anger or hostility that interferes with their ability to make changes.
- Service Settings (e.g., Outpatient, Residential, Inpatient etc.)
- Outpatient treatment services without an overnight stay at a treatment facility or hospital.
- Intensive outpatient treatment that is similar to ASAM Level II.1, 9 or more hours per week.
- Regular outpatient treatment that is similar to ASAM Level I, outpatient treatment, non-intensive.
- Licensed by the state substance abuse agency.
- Licensed by the state mental health department.
- Licensed by the state department of health.
- Facility Operation (e.g. Private, Public)
- Private for-profit organization
- Counseling Services and Education
- Individual counseling offered
- Family counseling offered
- Marital and couples counseling offered
- Substance abuse education
- Type of Opioid Treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication.
- Transitional Services
- Aftercare/continuing care
- Discharge Planning
- Ancillary Services
- Domestic violence services – Domestic Violence victims are provided safety assistance throughout the program.
- Mental Health Services which provides an assessment, diagnosis, treatment or counseling to assist an individual or group in alleviating mental or emotional illness.
- Payment, Insurance, and Funding Accepted
- Cash or self-payment
- This facility accepts a state-financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid.
- Private health insurance is accepted.
- Screening and Testing
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Screening for substance use
- Exclusive Services
- DUI/DWI clients
- Facility Smoking Policy
- Smoking permitted in designated area.
- Age Groups Accepted
- This facility accepts all young adults through programs which are tailored to co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders.
- This facility accepts all adults for treatment.
- Gender Accepted