Finding the Best Rehab Centers
Looking for the best addiction rehab center that you can afford and specializes in right addiction can be overwhelming. Calling all the rehab centers can take time and you need to make sure that you ask the right questions, even after that are you 100% positive that this rehab center is who they say they are?
We can not stress enough that not all rehab centers are the best fit for anyone. Why would you send a teenager who addicted to crack to a rehab center that has primarily middle-aged men that are alcoholics? You should not! There will be a better chance for relapse if they went to this rehab or possibly just walk out.
Some of the best drug rehab centers offer high-caliber clinicians, many hours of one-on-one counseling, and a wide variety of treatment options in a pristine, relaxing environment. These treatment centers often offer as many amenities as five-star resorts, including spa treatments, gourmet meals, and luxurious accommodations. The drug and alcohol therapy at these rehab facilities tend to be highly personalized to each individual. The right person would benefit greatly from a center like this.
Others however, would feel quite out of place at a rehab like that. Plus, treatment at one of these facilities may not be financially possible for every family. There are many great choices for drug and alcohol rehab out there. Each rehab has its own individual characteristics and is slightly different from the next.
Remember: The best drug rehab center or alcohol rehab center is going to offer the best treatment for you.
- Need a Rehab? We can Help. 888-762-3730
Common Types of Rehabs
The first step to recovery is deciding which type of rehab or treatment best suits you or your loved one. Before contacting a Sober Solutions representative about the best drug rehabilitation facility for you, feel free to make yourself familiar with some of the most common drug and alcohol rehab modalities:
- Medical Detoxification: A medically supervised environment in which patients are able to safely withdraw from drugs and alcohol
- Residential Rehab: The process of receiving intensive drug and alcohol abuse treatment while living in a supervised facility away from home
- Outpatient Rehab: The process of receiving less intensive drug and alcohol abuse treatment while living in your own home
- 12 Step Rehab: Treatment using the theories and principles behind the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Holistic Rehab: A treatment approach that focuses on addressing the person as a whole, including any underlying issues that may cause drug and alcohol abuse
- Faith-Based Rehab: Addressing drug and alcohol abuse through the disconnection and reconnection with faith
- Christian-Based Rehab: Addressing drug and alcohol abuse through the disconnection and reconnection with the Christian religion
- Cognitive Behavioral Rehab: A treatment approach that focuses on correcting negative or unsuccessful thought patterns which lead to substance abuse
These rehab classifications are not necessarily independent of each other. In other words, many people need a Medical Detoxification followed by a 12 Step and a Christian-Based Rehab. As well, most drug and alcohol treatment centers have some level of Holistic Treatment and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Sober Solutions representatives will ask the right questions to find the program that best suits your needs.
The next step is contacting someone who can help you find the best drug rehab center to fit your needs. Through work with families across the nation and research into thousands of individual treatment centers and rehabs, Sober Solutions has perfected the art of finding the right rehab center for every individual.